Smart travelers know that travel is mostly about planning and making smart choices. Sometimes, these decisions of where to go, how to get there, what to do while you’re there and so on are best left to a tour group. You have to understand what group tours offer and decide whether it is for you or not. Singapore has so much to see and do, that group tours are the best option if you’re looking for the smartest way to experience the city.
Understanding Singapore Group Tours
Singapore group tours are organized by tour operators who know the city in and out. They can get you access to sights that you’d otherwise miss. Group tours are pre-scheduled, so you’ll need to work with the tour schedules. Tour operators are always happy to create a custom group tour if you have enough members traveling with you. If you are alone, or have just one companion and you want a hands-off travel experience, a Singapore group tour is the best tour solution.
Why Singapore Group Tours Are The Best Travel Option
Guided tours can have a big impact on your overall travel experience. Your tour operator will tailor a total package including meal and rest breaks. When you’re with a group tour, you needn’t worry about destinations or timetables. You may not be able to take off for independent exploration when you are part of a group tour, but advantages are otherwise plenty. Here are some advantages you gain by signing up for group travels in Singapore:
- Tour operators make sure to take the safest routes to a given destination, ensuring your safety.
- As part of a group tour in Singapore, you’ll learn a lot more about the city, such as its best eateries, shops where you can get the best deals and so on.
- If you don’t speak English, your Singapore tour operator can interpret your requests and convey them to others. They will also educate you on Singapore’s cultural practices, so you can avoid sticky situations.
- You don’t have to worry about standing in line for tickets, or obtaining equipment for rafting, kayaking, trekking or camping. Your group tour operator will take care of all the arrangements.
- Best of all, you’ll get to enjoy discounts and deals that many Singapore attractions offer only for group tours. In fact, several attractions such as museums open early for tour groups so that they can get a head start. Individual travelers are usually let in the last.
- Singapore group tours are perfect for you if you have very little time to experience the city. Group tours prioritize the best sights and the most important landmarks, to ensure that you get the most out of your trip.
How To Choose The Perfect Tour Operator
- Look up Singapore group tour reviews online. A good tour operator knows that their reputation can make or break their business, which is why they’ll offer only top quality services.
- Always read tour reviews on the tour operator’s site and on a few third-party sites.
- Discuss group tours with other tourists at your hotel, and also with the hotel management. Ask for group tour and tour operator recommendations. Make sure before you pay up that the tour isn’t a scam and that you’ll be safe.
- Make sure you ask for and obtain an exact breakdown of the group tour’s schedule of activities before you sign up.
- Clarify the cancellation policy in advance; you’ll want to know if you can get any part of your money or all of it back if you cancel. If the cancellation terms are not friendly, best not to sign up with the tour operator.
[Book Now – Singapore Tour Packages Online]
Best Attractions To Visit On A Group Tour
Singapore has many attractions that are best enjoyed as a part of a group tour.
- Sentosa Island Group Tour: Sentosa Island has many manmade beaches, theme parks, shopping outlets and dining options. When you’re part of a group tour, you can enjoy a select, guided and timely experience to the very best of everything.
- Universal Studios Group Tour: This theme park has tons of immersive rides and several not-to-miss attractions. Obtaining tickets is a big hassle if you’re on your own. This is where a group tour is worth the money.
- Singapore Shopping Tour: Singapore has endless shopping options and many malls selling every imaginable item. It will take you days just to make sense of it all. Your tour operator, however, can guide you to the best shopping haunts and even get you great deals.
- Singapore Flyer Group Tour: One of the best things to do as part of a group tour in Singapore is to ride the Singapore Flyer, the second-largest observation wheel in the world. The Singapore Flyer offers gorgeous panoramic views of the entire city. The Singapore Flyer prefers to take on group tours first, because of the numbers.
- Singapore Nightlife Tour: A group tour of Singapore’s happening nightlife is a must if you enjoy checking out pubs and bars. Your tour operator will take you only to the very best happening parties with top DJ action. Singapore’s nightlife includes fancy dining options in spectacular skyscrapers and fabulous street night food outlets plus bars and nightclubs galore.
- Singapore Zoo Tour: Singapore Zoo, the world’s top rainforest zoo offers wildlife tours, dining with the orangutans, camping, and night safari, Butterfly Park, Animal Friends Show and a Splash Safari show. You will definitely need help to sort them all out! As you can see, a group tour is best suited to enjoy everything the Singapore Zoo has to offer.
- Singapore Garden Group Tour: Singapore is home to the Botanical Gardens, the Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands and many other wonderful themed green spaces. Join an organized garden group tour and enjoy the best of them at the best times.
Whether you’re traveling solo or with companions, Singapore group tours will save you both time and money. Isn’t that what everyone wants at the end of the day? A value for money holiday? That’s what a group tour in Singapore represents. The group tour option can enable you to enjoy this fabulous city’s attractions in less amount of time, leaving you with more time to spend with friends and family.